The Mark is a luxury business pitching competition hosted by the International University of Monaco that connects students, academic professionals, and business leaders. This competition allows for students with an entrepreneurial spirit to pitch a luxury or premium business idea to a professional panel of potential investors and community leaders. The 8th edition of The Mark Challenge will start from January 2021
#LeaveYourMark The Mark aims to engage highly skilled, responsible students and business leaders from all over the world by fostering entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative work, and mutual understanding. We are rooted in a multi-cultural territory that encourages high value service activities, innovation and corporate social responsibility.
Figures of the 7th edition
- 150 Universities
- 380 Students
- 143 Projects
The Monaco business environment develops successful and thoughtful leaders and entrepreneurs. Students and professionals from all over the world are given the opportunity to network and share ideas in a multicultural environment. Among the many aspects which make Monaco a strategic location for doing business in Europe are its unique political and economic environment, its strong infrastructure, the high density of financial activities, and security for residents.
International trade with a turnover of 2.5 billion euros. Monaco is the home of 4,500 companies. Prominent sectors include services, real estate and construction, engineering, banking and finance. Governmental policies encourage entrepreneurship and business development, and there is a strong culture of entrepreneurialism.
Contrary to what one may think, revenues from the Monaco Casino only represent around 5% of the Principality's GDP!
The registration for the 8th edition will be opened from mid-January 2021 till the end of February 2021.
For more information contact us at email@example.com
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
3rd year Bachelor students, Master, MBA, Executive MBA, and Alumni from International Universities and Business Schools
- Have an innovative business idea in the premium or luxury product or service field
- Fluency in English Language
- Have a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit
- Have the capabilities to demonstrate a sustainable business model with a social or environmental impact
Deadline: February 26, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
2020 Prize (for reference only)
- A branding kit (new logo, colour palette, recommended fonts, letterhead, business card, email signature) worth 6,000 EUR and a homepage design concept package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Relevance
- A strategic mentoring package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Networking For Leaders
- A value proposition and sales optimization package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Neos Chronos