A two-year graduate programme aimed to fast track your career and launch you on the road to becoming a Financial Adviser.
- 2 year rotational programme.
- Mentored by a business partner.
- Build your knowledge of the Finance industry, TPO Proposition & ways of working.
- Complete CII exams and achieve Level 4 qualification in Regulated Financial Planning.
Overview of Graduate Programme
A combination of the below, depending on business need and your career pathway. There are opportunities in our Leeds and London offices:
- Marketing: The team that helps to give our clients the first impression of the company. This is where you will help with new ideas on how to increase leads for TPO.Risk & RegulatoryThis is where the standards are set, monitored and trained. This gives you a great grounding for the regulations that we abide by but also how we are supporting and developing our employees to become the best in the industry and our future leaders.
- Operations: This is the powerhouse of the company that allows our advisers to be able to offer and deliver a high quality service to our clients. You will be part of the Central Operations team where we will train you to undertake the role and you will be able to complete valuations for our clients. You may also experience the role of Client Services, this role is too big for you to be trained into during your placement in the team so you will be buddied up with an experienced team member who you will support. You will spend a period of timein the Paraplanning Support Associate role, this is where the technical research is carried out and all your graduate skills of research can be put into practice.
- Head Office: We operate a centralised head office function in Leeds. This is where Finance, HR, IT, Front of House and Projects support the company. You will spend time in some of these functions if business needs dictate, usually working on a project that will enhance either the client or employee experience.
- Savings Champion: Our sister company in Bath who offer Savings Advice and experience all the teams – ad hoc projects if required.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Our entry level
We expect you to have a 2.1 in any degree. Wewelcome graduates from a variety of areas –you don’t have to study Finance to work in the finance industry. You may need to travel between offices and or clients, so a full valid UK driving licence will be required. You must have strong literacy, numeracy and excellent communication skills.
Who are we looking for?
Quite simply a bright and willing graduate, someone who is prepared to work hard and enhance the working environment. We know we can train you in the roles we have in TPO, we will pay for your training (including external professional qualifications) that will help you achieve the very highest standard in the role and industry. We will ensure that you have all the support, development, coaching and mentoring to help you achieve your desired career as a Financial Adviser. You need to be sure that you have the drive, enthusiasm and determination to succeed, you have the opportunity to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding role. We offer the environment that can make that a reality
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants: