Canada France Indonesia Jordan Macau Puerto Rico Qatar Rwanda Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates United States of America Worldwide
Turn your degree into the ultimate opportunity. Learn firsthand how Marriott guides our global business and sets the standard for the hospitality industry. Voyage is available in over 40 countries worldwide. Marriott International, Inc., is a global leading lodging company with nearly 4,500 properties in 87 countries and territories. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by Marriott family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Our 12-18 month, full-time, paid leadership development program for recent university graduates offers a number of opportunities to enrich your future career:
- Hands-on discipline-specific training to support individual interests. Areas of focus may include: Accounting & Finance, Food & Beverage Operations, Culinary , Human Resources, Engineering, Revenue Management, Event Planning, Rooms Operations, Event Operations, Sales & Marketing
- Immersion in the operations of an individual hotel
- Innovative technology to access your curriculum, compete globally in a hotel simulator, and collaborate with Voyagers around the world
- Comprehensive understanding of the global scale of Marriott’s operations
- Exposure to and understanding of Marriott’s broad portfolio of global brands
- Opportunities to interact with and learn from Marriott’s global senior leadership
Voyagers that successfully complete the program will transition into an entry-level management or supervisory position that’s the best fit for them.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
To be eligible for Voyage, you must have:
- Graduated from a university or hotel school within the last year.
- Proficiency in English.
- Permanent work authorization in the country where you are applying.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Voyage is a full-time paid program, similar to other entry-level jobs. Compensation varies by country.