Australia Austria Canada
Are you passionate about traveling? Are you looking for an internship? Then this opportunity is for you!
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
Tour Radar is opening a general application for internships in various fields and locations!
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Perks & Benefits:
- International work environment with English as the working language
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
- Opportunity for “team exchange” scheme whereby you can work in our Vienna, Brisbane or Toronto offices
- One familiarisation trip per year to experience our product anywhere in the world
- Regular team outings
- Great career opportunities and individual development plan
- Cake on your birthday!