Trademark Textiles A/S
In Trademark Textiles A/S you will work in an international company with a modern mindset and dedicated colleagues from more than 8 countries globally. We have an ambitious and informal working environment, structured introduction program, and good working conditions.
Trademark’s Global Management Graduate Program is a two-year program, where you will be involved in a range of activities across the company value chain. Positioned mainly in procurement, you will help manage and balance the services offered to our customers. As a Global Management Graduate, you will be engaged in international projects and interact daily with your colleagues from sales and design along with our business colleagues and partners in China, Bangladesh, and Turkey.
The program is split into the following main stages during the first year:
- 6 months in Denmark learning the basic fields of the trade via hands-on work and travelling frequently with colleagues to our offices and factories in China, Bangladesh and/or Turkey.
- 2 months stay in the Far East.
- 4 months in Denmark working as product developer with extensive travels and visits to customers offices and shops.
All traveling is currently on hold due to COVID-19, but the Far East contact is still a big part of our daily operations.
What do we offer?
After completing the first year, your tasks in year two will slide into a permanent position at our main office in Denmark. Whether the program takes you in a direction towards customers or supply chain, the global focus and work will continue with you mixing between being a global traveler and working out of our offices in Denmark, Bangladesh, and China.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What you should bring
- A relevant academic degree Bachelor level or higher
- Fluency in English (mandatory), with proficiency in other languages highly beneficial
- We see it as a very positive addition to your qualifications if you have gained international experience during your work, studies or travels abroad.
- You are a global thinker, interested in intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
- We expect you to bring energy, courage to take responsibility, curiosity, and eagerness to learn.