You will start the program with an unlimited contract and tariff payment. At the end we’ll support you in finding a position best suited to your strengths with the Product Line Petrochemical.
- Our 24-month trainee program lets you dive into the facets of Conceptual design work of our Product Lines within an international company
- This will allow you to develop a generalist and global mindset as well as a deep understanding of Linde Engineering’s strategy, business model, markets and competitors
- Job rotations in different departments within the Conceptual Design departments of one our Product Lines and selected adjacent disciplines at Linde Engineering Headquarter and one rotation at an international location or on a foreign construction site will give you a comprehensive view on the conceptual design work for our plants and the overall engineering and project execution process
- From the beginning you will face the challenges of ongoing projects so that you can grow on the job as you gain extensive professional experience
- Your mentor will help unleash your full potential by working with you and giving feedback
- Additional training in relevant soft skills as well as active networking with peers, key contacts and top managers will also boost your development
Why you will love working with us
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
Have we inspired you?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) via our online job market.
Your contact person
+49 89 7445 4629
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What makes you great
- Above average grades in a completed master’s degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or comparable qualification
- All applicants should have experience of internships and/or studies abroad. First professional experience is welcome
- Other requirements include strong communication skills in English and German, self-confidence, exceptional self-motivation and a desire to learn
- An international mind-set, the ability to work in teams and openness to differing viewpoints are also useful