We are looking for an Intern as a Collection Specialist to join the Administration team in our HQ in Pi Campus, Rome.
The ideal candidate has to have a strong work ethic and an understanding of the company’s mission.
He/She will have a strong, determined and positive attitude.
As a member of this team, your tasks will include:
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of credit recovery activities and strategies.
- Credit analysis and recovery also through the definition of repayment plans and / or forced recovery.
- Management of administrative / accounting follow-up of credit recovery.
- Support for management control for the reporting of its competence.
- Collaboration with the legal department for judicial and extrajudicial recovery activities.
- Competitive and exciting work environment. You will be surrounded by innovators and experts working at Pi Campus, a venture fund and startup ecosystem. Great environment to grow your skills.
- Work hard and stay fit. In the campus you'll find a gym, a swimming pool, a personal trainer for spinning, TRX and pilates classes.
Translated is widely recognized as the most innovative web-based translation company.
We have received numerous awards for innovation and technology thanks to the cutting-edge technology we develop. We manage well over 160,000 translators in 110 countries to provide services to more than 130,000 customers.
We focus on serving large businesses, startup and innovative companies that need to speed up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to our innovative approach to language technology, we have been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube and for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store. Moreover, corporations like Microsoft, eBay, Airbnb use our technologies and services in their localization processes.
Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English (C2).
- Excellent computer and web skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proactivity and flexibility.
- Diplomacy attitude.
- Stress management.
Preference will be given to the following qualifications
- University studies in the field of finance, economics or legal.
- Another language would be considered as a plus (French or German).