Mexico Online Spain United Kingdom United States of America
DEVELOP YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL COMPETENCIES IN THE WORLD’S LEADING TRAINING PROGRAM. At TrepCamp we will connect you with the world’s top innovation ecosystems, providing an exclusive environment that will challenge you to push yourself even further. Throughout the program, you will become part of a global community of entrepreneurs who are constantly changing the world, generating groundbreaking ideas.
The Entrepreneurial Simulator is a 7 to 8-week program where you will develop your skills and mindset to become a high impact entrepreneur. You will learn about the most important entrepreneurial methodologies to therefore develop an innovative solution to a global problem guided by mentors and entrepreneurship experts.
WHAT IS THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SIMULATOR?
A 7-8-week training program (taking place from May to August each year), divided in two stages.
The first stage is a 4-week online program in which you will start your entrepreneurial journey by mapping the ecosystem you are traveling to. You will also learn about Emerging Technologies and Megatrends, you will meet your fellow treps and choose a group of global challenges you would like to solve.
This first stage is followed by 3-4 weeks in the actual ecosystem where you will solve the global challenge you chose by creating an entrepreneurial project with your team, supported by an Entrepreneur in Residence, mentors and other talented entrepreneurs like you. At the end of the program you will pitch to a panel of investors to validate your idea in the real world.
The goal is to develop your entrepreneurial competencies in the world's top innovation ecosystems: Silicon Valley, New York, Boston, San Diego, Miami, London, Madrid and Mexico City.
WHAT DOES THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SIMULATOR PROGRAM INCLUDE?
Online Stage: a 4-week guided online course to prepare yourself for the journey by mapping the entrepreneurial ecosystem, learn about Emerging Technologies and choose a global challenge to solve.
On-site Stage: 3-4 weeks in the Entrepreneurial Simulator Program at the ecosystem.
Workshops given by an Entrepreneur in Residence
Access to a pool mentors (international experts)
Seminars with industry leaders and successful entrepreneurs
Demo Day (pitch session to investors)
Access to the TrepCamp Community
Opportunity to participate in the Global Demo Day
WHY IS TREPCAMP THE LEADING TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ENTREPRENEURS?
Our experience defines our method and the participants support our quality. We envision TrepCamp as a way to teach entrepreneurship and guide participants to the right path. We see entrepreneurship as an extreme sport: in order to make the great jump you need to have the proper preparation, because the stakes are high.
We believe that the power of entrepreneurship is the main force to the most important changes in the world.
WHICH ARE THE DIFFERENT ECOSYSTEMS?
HOW IS THE PROGRAM DIFFERENT ON EACH ECOSYSTEM?
The big difference is the clusters that the program has on each ecosystem. However, TrepCamp’s program curriculum is the same across all ecosystems. Nevertheless, every program is unique due to its Online Stage, the activities, the Entrepreneur in Residence, the workshops, mentors & speakers and the Demo Day.
- Entrepreneur in Residence: The EIR will be your instructor during the program, he or she is an experienced entrepreneur with an exceptional business sense. The EIR rol is to share highly valued knowledge and guide you through the creation of your project.
- Seminarists: Industry experts who will talk about relevant topics related to entrepreneurship.
- Mentors: Your mentor could be a business professional, an experienced entrepreneur or an industry expert who will share their experience, give you detailed feedback on your project.
- Program coordinator: He or she will be the key communication point, will keep you updated on the daily agenda and relevant details about the activities.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The TrepCamp Admissions committee evaluates the entrepreneurial profile based in background education, current level of education, knowledge in emerging technologies, and entrepreneurial abilities. There are no minimum grades or experience requirements.
The minimum age to participate is 18 years old.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
THERE ARE THREE WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN EXPERIENCE THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SIMULATOR
After applying to the program and receiving an Acceptance Letter you’ll be able to select the modality of your preference.
The TrepCamp Admissions Committee aims to support young and aspiring entrepreneurs so that they can start or continue their entrepreneurial journey. TrepCamp offers two types of sholarships: a merit-based scholarship and a socioeconomic scholarhip.
*Scholarships apply directly to tuition fee
- MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP ELIBIGILITY: Demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial profile in your application to the program. By submitting your application you will automatically be considered for our merit based scholarship.
- SOCIOECONOMIC SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY: If you have received an Acceptance Letter to participate on the program you can increase your merit-based schoarlship by submitting a socioeconomic study (you’ll find the link on your Acceptance Letter).