Singapore Switzerland United Kingdom United States of America Worldwide
UBS works with individuals, families, institutions, and corporations around the world to help answer some of life's questions – whether through award winning wealth management advisory, investment banking and asset management expertise, or private and corporate banking services. Our Graduate Talent Programs (GTP) help prepare talented graduates for an engaging career at UBS. They feature on- and off-the-job learning as well as mentoring and networking opportunities geared to a specific business.
Our Graduate Talent Program is an 18-month development program supplemented by further training specifically built around our different business groups. As such, it’s ideal for applicants with little work experience but great potential.
As a participant in one of our programs, you'll:
- learn about UBS's strategy, vision, guiding principles and core business capabilities
- get an in-depth look at the banking and financial services industry
- benefit from business-specific training that gives you the necessary technical skills to be effective in your role
- develop your communications and interpersonal skills
- start building a network among your peers, recent graduates and experienced professionals from across the firm
Having completed the UBS GTP, you'll be equipped for success at UBS - but it doesn't stop there. As a UBS employee, you'll be part of a global team where your career can move forward and where you'll get recognized for your abilities and your initiative. All while learning from smart and ambitious people who respect your point of view.
We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance. Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Does that sound like you? Then join us.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Challenging others and being challenged in return.
- Being passionate about what you do.
- Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way.
- We accept both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree holders, accommodating our business areas’ preferences and the specific educational criteria for the positions.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- Our business model encourages us to work together across organizational, cultural and national boundaries to achieve goals, collaborating to bring the best products and services to our clients. And we'll be right alongside you equipping you with the tools, training, and personal development you need to grow your career along the way.
- Our goal is to retain our Graduate Talent Program participants wherever feasible. In most cases and depending on applicable local labor law requirements, Graduate Talent Program participants are hired into a position that they stay in after the program ends.