Compete to win a partial scholarship to start a future in Project Management through the Online Masters at UCI.
Manage your projects with the knowledge and tools from a world-class graduate degree program.
UCI (Universidad para la Cooperación Internacional) is a globally recognized university offering academic programs that promote regenerative and evolutionary development in a complex and dynamic world. We accomplish this through innovative methodologies that embrace multiculturalism and diversity.
The Master in Project Management (MPM) at the Global School of Project Management (GSPM) is a graduate program with international accreditation. It is designed to develop and strengthen your project management skills through an online learning-teaching environment. In the Master in Project Management at UCI, we train professionals who successfully lead projects and advise companies in the management of their project portfolios. With the support of more than 2000 graduates from different professions and over 40 different nationalities, we have developed a program that provides knowledge and tools for the tasks and competences needed to succeed.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor or Licentiate academic degree.
- Applicants must fulfill all of the specific admissions criteria related to the Master's Program they apply to.
- Applicants must have a sufficient command of the English language.
- Fluent communication skills through virtual means and email, as well as familiarity with the dynamics of social networks will be necessary.
- Previous professional experience in projects is desirable, but not required.
- Applicants will need experience in the management of software tools and an affinity for virtual communication and workspaces.
- The prize is available to anyone in the world, regardless of where they live.
Deadline: September 03, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
UCI is offering you the chance to compete for one of two partial scholarships:
- 80% tuition (Registration and graduation fees not included)
- 45% tuition (Registration and graduation fees not included)