Due to our substantial growth we are able to offer exciting and challenging careers for graduates within our Professional Services Organisation. Your superior customer service skills alongside your passion to develop your career with an industry market leader will ensure your success within our organisation.
- Follow our Paragon implementation methodology to deliver Workforce Central and Workforce Dimensions to customers
- Assisting the customer with information gathering, testing, understanding the solution and Go-live support (application orientation) during handover of the system
- Consulting customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
- Effective communication with customers in a timely, professional manner to ensure delivery success and customer satisfaction
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired?
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What we’re looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A solid awareness of operating Systems, software applications and communication protocols
- Willingness to travel within Europe, the UK and the Rest of The World to customer sites
- As well as fluent English, one of French or German language required (fluent)
- Additional European languages would be a benefit
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
From recent graduates to experienced professionals, UKG employees thrive in an atmosphere that promotes the sharing of ideas across cultures, generations, and job descriptions. One of our primary goals as a company is to exceed customer expectations. To do that, we need teams of talented, satisfied employees ready to go that extra mile. And to build and nurture those teams, we deliver a challenging environment where people can thrive, a comprehensive benefits package that relieves some of life's worries, and state-of-the-art tools, technologies, and resources that foster product — development.