Australia India Singapore United Arab Emirates
SP Jain is a world-class business school with campuses in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney. Our education ethos is strongly influenced by our mission of crafting global business leaders for the 21st-century workplace. We pride ourselves on providing a learning experience that is modern, relevant and truly global.
SP Jain, in its endeavour to encourage meritorious students to excel even more in their academic and career paths, is inclined (without any commitment) to offer scholarships to those joining the undergraduate programs.
There are various levels of scholarships granted. Scholarships are awarded based on the applicant's academic performance, diversity and interview. Outstanding achievements in sports, social service or extracurricular activities at national or international level are also taken into account.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic achievement:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma minimum score of 38 (students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible to apply)
- CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate
- NSW Higher School Certificate (or equivalent) minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 90
- A Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA)
High aptitude score
- SAT score above 2200
- SPJET score above 90th percentile
Deadline: Always Active
Cost/funding for participants:
Please note that scholarships are not granted for living costs, transportation, insurance, visa costs, registration, books, activities or other fees.