Earn an MBA with the University of East Anglia Norwich Business School in the UK. Kickstart a high flying career with the most powerful qualification to have in management. Gain practical consultancy experience on a rigorous programme with a world-class reputation. Apply now to win a 50% scholarship worth £9975.
Located in the lively city of Norwich in England, University of East Anglia is one of the world’s top 200 Universities (The Times World Rankings 2017) and World top 100 for research excellence (Leiden Ranking 2016).
An MBA from UEA’s Norwich Business School will help you become an exceptional business leader!
The Norwich Business School
At UEA’s Norwich Business School, you will be led by a team of internationally recognised academics at the forefront of research in industry and commerce. The highly personalised program also gives you more time to participate and share expertise with your peers.
Take this Sqore challenge to learn more about the program and see if it’s the right fit for you! If you’re a match, UEA Norwich Business School will be in touch.
Bonus: University of East Anglia Norwich Business School is offering you the chance to win a scholarship worth £9975!
How it works:
Take a quiz to learn more about the program
Fill in your details
2. Apply with UEA Norwich Business School once you have completed all the stepsApplication deadline:15th of July 2018
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Relevant work experience
A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Last Highest Qualification
- First or second class honours degree, or international equivalent, or;
- Relevant postgraduate diploma, or;
- Qualification from a professional body recognised by UEA.
- IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in all components), or;
- Pearsons Test of English (PTE), minimum score of 62 with no less than 55 in each component.