The Vestas GROW is an Internship program for motivated students in Science, Engineering, Technology or Mathematics. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is vital for accelerating the green energy transition and our differences make us stronger, more innovative, and better equipped to address the issues of the future.
- The program consists of 9-12 months internships where students will work on projects, get in touch with real business assignments and have contact with Vestas leaders in areas such as Sales, Construction, Technology, Procurement, Transport and Service.
- You will be partnered with one of our Business leaders participating in day to day activity and learning what it is like to work on World's largest turbine manufacturer.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for motivated students who are about to get their Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Science, Engineering, Technology or Mathematics.
- Proficient in English.
- Able to sign agreement ("convenio") with educational center (University, Business School, etc.).
- Critical thinking, problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
- Curious, enthusiastic and open-minded.
- Have an international mindset and are willing to pursue opportunities in different geographies.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer
- A professional experience to female and male students from diverse academic backgrounds that can enhance their educational experience as the transition to their first job.
- A learning opportunity in our exciting business and Vestas culture, by participating in interesting projects and working with real business opportunities through our value chain.
- The chance to test your skills and make meaningful contributions to the Renewables industry, in an exciting and rewarding experience where you can make a real difference.
- Start creating your own professional network in an ever-growing, progressive and international environment, from which references can assist you boost your career.
- This position is an internship ("Beca") based in Madrid.
- Fluency in English language in mandatory as communications and reporting are carried out in English.
- It is necessary to sign an agreement ("Convenio") with the educational center (University, Business School, etc.).