At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers. This is a brand new two-year graduate programme with structured rotations across the breadth of our business.
You’ll develop skills your consulting and sales skills, experience how we develop and market products, and create strategies to promote Visa’s trailblazing technologies to our clients.
We offer four distinct rotations:
- Account management and consulting
- Marketing and strategy
- Product development
- Technology immersion
To help you succeed, we’ll provide a full training curricular delivered over across a mix of classroom based and digital learning experiences. We’ll progress your business acumen, and support the development of soft skills in networking, executive presence and personal brand. You’ll receive meaningful exposure to senior leaders and social events with your fellow graduates. Our goal is to unleash your full potential with the world of opportunity Visa can offer at your fingertips.
Here are some cool things our FinTech Future Leaders graduates get up to:
- Opportunities to work directly with clients in roles such as consulting and client engagement
- Gain practical experience of cutting edge Visa technologies
- Develop product and marketing strategies that will be put into practice across the Europe region
- Engage in value add projects such as the Graduate Eco Challenge – allowing you to shape Visa’s environmental strategy
- Learn cool new skills such as the ability to code and create demos
- Potential to move to a new country for one of your rotations
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Visa Europe is home to a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Are campaign YOUniqueness, Accepted Everywhere is all about allowing our graduates to unleash the talent and potential that is uniquely their own. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents – dreamers and creatives - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2020 or who graduated in 2019, ready to start full-time work in Autumn 2020
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Strong appetite for learning about technology and customers
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to change the way the world pays
- Creative with a unique point of view and perspective
- Possess a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with business partners and suppliers
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues appropriately
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants: