Want to open doors for your career and business opportunities in China? A full-time MBA at CEIBS, Shanghai, can help you step up your game! The Financial Times ranks the CEIBS MBA No.1 in Asia. You could get a glimpse of the MBA experience at CEIBS with the Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp (2 July - 7 July 2019). You will have the unique opportunity to visit Shanghai for one week and benefit from study visits to top companies like McKinsey and PwC.
The CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp is the ideal program to let you "get your toes wet” before you take the dive. As part of an elite group of participants, you will have a unique opportunity to visit Shanghai for one week to live and experience China as well as the CEIBS MBA to the fullest. The program will expose you to our MBA curriculum with some of our most distinguished professors as well as let you dive right into Shanghai life and Chinese business, giving you a genuine feel for how things are done in this part of the world.
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is the leading China-based international business school, with three programmes globally ranked by the Financial Times.
The CEIBS Mission: To educate responsible leaders versed in ‘China Depth, Global Breadth’. The CEIBS Vision: To become the most respected international business school by linking East and West in teaching, research, and business practice and by promoting China’s social and economic development through high-impact knowledge creation and dissemination.
CEIBS is offering you the opportunity to showcase your interest in China and compete for a FREE spot (all-inclusive except flights and visas) to this year’s Pre-MBA Summer Boot Camp!
By competing you’ll not only learn more about the CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp but also demonstrate how you will make the most of this unique summer experience!
Take this online challenge for a chance to win the free spot.
Sign up on Sqore and take a short quiz to learn more about the programme
Fill in your details to receive guidance on how to apply
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- The competition is open to candidates between the ages of 23-35 who are considering an MBA degree in the near future.
- You must be either currently enrolled or have graduated from an accredited undergraduate university program anywhere in the world, preferably with a minimum of one year work experience
Deadline: June 01, 2019
Program Starts: July 02, 2019
Program Ends: July 07, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is running the Summer Boot Camp from 2 July - 7 July 2019 and is giving one lucky winner the opportunity for a FREE spot worth USD 1,500 (all inclusive except flights and visa fees) to join CEIBS professors and other international students in the world’s most dynamic city where you will experience the CEIBS MBA in action.
- Finalists will be selected based on their performance in the CEIBS China Knowledge and Business Challenge, and the Short Motivation Statement. They will then invited for a brief 15 minutes phone/Skype interview.
- Finalists will be selected based on their performance in the competition and then invited for a brief 15 minutes phone/Skype interview.