Volvo Cars is fundamentally modernising and upgrading the way its customers buy, lease, subscribe to and service their cars as it works towards its ambition to sell 50 per cent of its global volume online by 2025. In this role you would work on Volvo Cars’ commercial transformation and commitment to creating a seamless online/offline experience, ultimately leading to an improved customer experience. Join us in shaping the future of the automotive industry as we are now looking for you with a background and interest - as well as an ambition to develop as a leader - within UX in our Product Creation organisation.
Don’t just join a car company
The world has changed almost unrecognisably in the past year. It’s never been more important to work together to help make the planet more sustainable, better connected, and safer. As a graduate and member of the worldwide Volvo Cars team, you'll have about 40 000 colleagues around the world. If you want to join us in our mission to make people’s lives less complicated, we offer you a chance to grow together with talented people who want to make a true difference.
A lot can happen in 24 months
Are you up for a challenge? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a 24 months career-boosting programme designed around your potential as a future leader in a global organisation. As a Global Graduate, you will start in your sponsor function (recruiting function) and continue working in assignments in different parts of our organisation. The programme includes individual career development supported by your sponsor and a personal senior mentor, business understanding and personal-development trainings, go out and see activities, as well as common graduate projects.
To apply please register your profile and upload your CV and personal letter (in English) at the Volvo Cars career site no later than December 1, 2020 (midnight CET). If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The programme is open to applicants from all over the world, and we welcome diversity in all aspects.
A new kind of energy
- We are looking for graduates who are curious, who like to create together and who want to make a difference. You see yourself as a future leader, you like to organise and inspire people to achieve together. You are able to manage complex situations and see the bigger picture. You are open to change and are curious to discover opportunities in a constantly changing business environment.
- As a Global Graduate you are results-oriented and committed to go the extra mile. We believe you are a great networker and communicator. You are a team-player with a positive attitude, interested in developing yourself, others and our business.
- In order to be considered for this programme, you need to have completed your Master’s degree, preferably in Industrial, Interaction, Graphic or UX Design prior to the start of the programme in August 2021. You are also very welcome to apply in case you have already graduated, as long as you don’t have more than one year full-time working experience after your Master's degree by the start of the programme. Lastly, you need to be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Deadline: December 01, 2020
Cost/funding for participants:
- As a graduate you have a full-time permanent employment and will start mid-August 2021.
- For international applicants – Volvo Cars will support in the relocation process.