Australia Canada Chile China Colombia Denmark Finland France Germany India Korea, South Kuwait Malaysia Mexico New Zealand Norway Oman Peru Philippines Qatar Romania Saudi Arabia Singapore South Africa Sweden Switzerland Thailand Turkey United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Worldwide
STARTING YOUR CAREER AT WSP - Join a talented team working on high-profile projects that resonate locally and internationally. Discover a culture that rewards dedication with support and encouragement while you explore a wide variety of opportunities that enable you to do meaningful, impactful work in your community.
Ignite your career
At WSP you will be challenged every day by stimulating projects, a variety of clients and passionate colleagues. Our culture is dynamic and vibrant, and our flexible structure enables you to shape your own future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future-focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable.
We expect a lot, You should too
We believe that a blend of empowerment and responsibility results in outstanding achievements. We hold all of our colleagues to the same above-average standards, while providing them with the tools, training and support they need to craft their own journeys.
Whether you’re a student, apprentice or graduate, working at WSP means that you can get involved in events, site visits, knowledge sharing, diversity initiatives and much more through our professional growth network.
At WSP, we are committed to providing support for all of our employees as they build their career with us and this includes a wide variety of training and development opportunities. We pride ourselves in recognizing the quality and achievements of our staff by rewarding motivation and commitment with a high level of support and encouragement.
We create social housing that can make any resident happy
A great housing scheme meets the needs of the residents. For the inhabitants of London Zoo’s Penguin pool that meant plenty of room to swim, a South American-style beach and rocky play area, and enormous underwater windows, all surrounded by protected trees. We knew the Humbolt penguins were happy because they voted with their feet, happily exploring their new home as soon as they hopped out of their cages.
We take buildings to new heights
It takes serious brainpower to make tall buildings stand up. Our engineers are the force behind some of the world’s most impressive towers. The Shard in London clocks in at an impressive 380m, and New York’s Freedom Tower at a staggering 540m. We’ve even designed towers over 1 km high. Stopping a tall building moving in the wind is just one of the serious challenges our teams overcome.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
WHAT WE DO
We develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems.
- ENERGY - We help clients across all sectors unlock opportunities to meet the rising demand for power, maintain secure and reliable energy supplies, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and deliver future energy schemes to help create a sustainable world.
- ENVIRONMENT - Around the globe companies are changing the ways they operate in light of heightened environmental awareness, public interest for sustainable development and stringent environmental protection laws and regulations.
- HEALTHCARE- A hospital is never just a building – it’s a place that touches patients and their families at critical moments in their lives. At WSP we put their wellbeing at the heart of our designs.
- HIGH-RISE - For more than a century WSP has been helping to shape the skyline of cities throughout the world. We are leaders in the design of tall buildings, pioneering the trend to build higher and slimmer to optimize valuable real estate in our dense urban environments.
- MARITIME - WSP maritime specialists are dedicated to the planning, design, and construction of port facilities, marine infrastructure, and coastal facilities, using the latest technology to deliver future ready solutions.
- RAIL AND TRANSIT - Transit is not simply a transportation mode: it is a community-building tool. Transit influences investment decisions and fosters economic development and revitalization
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
WHY CHOOSE WSP
We are locally dedicated with international scale
Our strength is our ability to adapt to our client’s culture and local markets. As a global multi-disciplinary business, we offer a wide variety of rewarding career opportunities, from working in specialist areas to contributing to some of the world’s most iconic projects.
And although we are a large global business, we aren’t tied down by bureaucracy. We strive to give our people the freedom and flexibility to make their own decisions, whether this is in their daily work or for progressing their career.
Culture of leadership
When you have talent, you want it to grow. So do we. Our leadership framework enables people to learn and develop the skills, tools and attitudes they need to succeed. Our objective is to have the right people in the right place to meet WSP’s current and future leadership requirements.
We're here to find solutions to problems, to make things possible for our clients, and to find value for our clients and the communities we live in. If you're a possibility person, then we will support you in turning them into reality.
Inspired by diversity, driven by inclusion
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities—like respect, integrity and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.
We are environmentalists, management consultants, civil engineers, planners, sustainability specialists, acousticians, CAD designers, computer whizzes, and accountants – to name a few.