United States of America
Whispr Group is a media insights company that helps management at global companies such as Spotify, McDonald’s, Electrolux and Mercedes-Benz transform data into insights and recommendations.
We are now looking for a driven and energetic Social Media Analyst Trainee to join our team in New York. You are joining a small team of talented individuals, becoming an integral part of the Whispr Group team where you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and freedom.
- Analyze large sets of data to create and implement insights and strategy for our clients
- Social media monitoring
- Create reports together with the project managers
- Social media content evaluation
- Client preparations and client meetings
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
You have a great attitude, analytical mind, and knowledge of digital and social media. The products we deliver are based on data, but the insights are presented as a story. You need to be good with extracting and interpreting larger sets of data and also have great written communications skills.
- Required: Social Media, Excel, Graphical Design, Communications, English
- Preferred: Business Intelligence, Social Media Monitoring & Social Listening Tools
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Start date: Start date is flexible, applications are being reviewed continuously
Duration of training period: Minimum 3 months
Compensation: Travel and meal stipend
Location: New York