Deadline: As soon as possible
Albania Austria Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Cyprus Georgia Hungary Italy Lithuania North Macedonia Moldova Poland Romania Serbia Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Worldwide
Wizz Air is a value-oriented airline focusing on innovation all along the way of the customer journey. Our aim is to make flying affordable for the citizens of the CEE, as well as to provide a new travel experience to all travelers in the EU.
Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin Crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for positive, energetic and motivated candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions to join our award-winning team.
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will:
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Perform on board and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity
- Be part of a new family of more than 5,000 aviation enthusiasts
At WIZZ, we believe that affordable travel provides the opportunities that can change people and the world around us for the better. Wizz Air is one of the leading low-cost airlines in Europe and the largest in Central and Eastern Europe. Founded in 2004, Wizz Air carried more than 34 million passengers in 2018 and continues to grow, adding new countries, new destinations and new opportunities to travel. Wizz Air flies to 44 countries and counts on more than 4,500 enthusiastic aviation professionals from more than 50 countries – pilots, cabin crew, operations, administration, sales, marketing and communications for the company’s success.
Opportunity is About
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian), Arabic language knowledge is an advantage
- Wizz Air UK (Luton): You are fluent - written and spoken - in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants
What can we offer:
- Perks and benefits: competitive salary, health insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience and employee discounted tickets, paid holiday
- Career development opportunities at one of the fastest growing airlines
- Work-life balance: no layovers - opportunity to lead normal life in your home town, flexible roster, possibility to swap duties/working days vs. OFF days
Wizz Air Culture:
- SPORT EVENTS: Wizz Air Half Marathons and Running events
- BASE EVENTS: bowling, karaoke, paintball, hot chocolate/fruit day etc.
- WORK & TRAVEL: opportunity to work at different Wizz Air bases upon need/request
- WORK ON SPECIAL/VIP FLIGHTS: open flights, anniversary events
Internships, scholarships, student conferences and competitions.