As a working student, you will be fully integrated into the Human Resources team and support us with our daily workload. It will be a valuable and relevant experience you will be able to apply to a career in Human Resources.
- Help us find the best candidates - by organising events and owning digital presence of our jobs in social media and other recruitment platforms
- Support our team with great candidate experience - from travel arrangements to experiencing a great interview day
- Support our new hires with great onboarding experience.
- Make sure HR documentation and processes are aligned with all Labour Law and GDPR requirements.
- We make games with thoughtful, compelling stories at their core: At Wooga, we want to create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. We want to provide a place for them to become part of exciting worlds and touch their hearts with our stories, in which their actions drive the stories forward. We're based in the heart of Berlin, where about 200 employees from around the world work together to create high quality story-driven casual games.
- Engaging stories that take you on an adventure: At Wooga, we work to ensure that at the heart of every game we make is a gripping narrative, with relatable characters that take our players on an adventure.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You are excited and passionate about gaining experience in a vibrant and international HR environment.
- Quick, adaptable, organised with getting things done attitude.
- The work will be of an administrative nature so you must be attentive to detail.
- You’ll need to be fluent in German and almost as good in English.
- You should know your way around Berlin and German bureaucracy.
- You have strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- You should be able to work proactively and independently. You are able to quickly adapt to our dynamic international environment.
- You are interested in pursuing a career in HR after your completion of studies.
- You have an outgoing and friendly demeanor, excellent communication skills and a strong capacity for teamwork.