SCHEDULE & APPLICATION
- Application Info: 10-slide pitch deck + 60-sec pitch video
- Application Period: 2021/7/1 to 7/31
- Grand finale: 2021/11/11
@Hutoushan Innovation Hub, Taoyuan City, Taiwan
- TOP100 teams will enter the Semifinal and participate in Number Pitch Contest.
- 2 teams from five New Normal categories will advance to the Finale (TOP 10).
- If entry into Taiwan is restricted due to the COVID-19 pandemic, online pitch will be conducted for all overseas teams. Final arrangements will be announced in August.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Event format, venue, agenda or program if necessary.
- CORPORATE ACCESS Symposium with the corporate partners of X-PITCH 2021
- PITCH TRAINING Intensive training on the 15-sec, 60-sec and 3-min pitch.
- MATCHMAKING Matchmaking sessions with investors and corporates.
- 15-SECOND PITCH 15-second highlights on key numbers or achievements
- 60-SECOND PITCH 60-second pitch in an autonomous vehicle (Semifinal)
- 3-MINUTE PITCH 3-minute presentation on the grand stage (Final)
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
WHO SHOULD APPLY
X-PITCH is exclusively for early-stage tech startups, we have discovered and accelerated many tomorrow's stars. Past contestants successfully raised millions of dollars in funding through the event, and connected with numerous corporates, including industry leaders, public companies, banks, securities firms, professional firms, and industry leaders for collaboration. Those who meet the following criteria are welcome to apply:
- Startup less than 5 years old (Founder who has not yet incorporated a company can also apply)
- Between Pre-seed and Pre-A stages (Received less than US$1 million in funding to date)
- Good command of English (All activities are conducted in English)
- Technology areas: 5G / Edge Computing / AI / Blockchain / Next-gen Computing
- Focusing on products and services that enable digital transformation around one of the five New Normal categories:
Deadline: July 31, 2021
Program Ends: November 11, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Top 3 teams win up to US$1,000,000 investment.