YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition's aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city. Jury's final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
TYPOLOGY OF WORKS
- All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
- All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
- All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist's property.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
Deadline: November 10, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Opportunities that the contest offers:
- Euro 3000,00 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
- the works of selected artists will be published on "YICCA" catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.