United States of America
YSA is accepting applications for Schools of Service Ambassadors. Selected Ambassadors from the 50 US States + DC will:
- promote YSA’s Schools of Service program
- provide training to K-12 educators using all the resources and online trainings available on the YSA Learning Center
- follow up with Schools of Service and educators as they plan service projects on 9/11 Day of Service, MLK Day of Service, and/or Global Youth Service Day.
Each Ambassador will report the number of schools recruited to be part of the network and the number of educators trained (in-person or online).
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We are especially interested in receiving applications from:
- service-learning coordinators or other administrators from schools or school districts with community service requirements
- representatives from local, regional, or national nonprofits that provide professional development to educators
- representatives from State Education Agencies
- professional trainers or consultants with a network of school clients
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Each Ambassador will receive a $1,000 stipend from YSA.