What's the opportunity?
This role is a fantastic opportunity to learn how businesses are built from the ground up and to make an impact on a fast-growing tech company. You'll drive your own projects across all areas of the business, from marketing to product, including business development, project management and more. You’ll get ownership of your tasks from day one and will be considered a full member of the team. The projects you’ll carry will depend on both the company needs and your strengths and interests.Successful EiR will have the opportunity to join the team full-time after completing their internships.
We are a remote-first company and can work with you if you are based in one of the following countries (more countries are becoming available soon!)
Examples of projects driven by former EiR
- Growing cargo.one’s footprint in a region, winning new customers and expanding their accounts.
- Building relationships with our customers, meeting them on-site and working cross-functionally to inform our product strategy and roadmap.
- Analyzing user behaviour to identify new opportunities for growth, such as a referral program or a better onboarding flow, and turning these ideas into features.
- Setting up sales and customer service processes to help us scale our operations and accelerate our growth.
- Helping the airlines sales team win new airlines as customers by identifying new targets and angles to contact them, and preparing presentations and meetings.
- Running the integration process of a new partner airline into cargo.one, coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizing cargo.one’s presence in industry events worldwide and managing marketing campaigns across different media, including PR, email and social media.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What skills do I need?
- You want to grow personally and make an impact with your work.
- You take the initiative and thrive working autonomously, with minimal supervision.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
- You are a quick learner, have great analytical skills and a structured way of thinking.
- You have great interpersonal skills and are not afraid to defend your opinions.
- You have gained experience in fast-paced and high-performance work environments such as VC-backed start-ups, consulting or investment banking.
- You are fluent in English.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What I can expect from cargo.one
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression.
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve.
- Joining a dynamic, ambitious and international team, working together with and learning from experienced entrepreneurs.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we will provide.