United States of America
At educations.com, we believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded adventurers – so we want more of you to do it! That’s why we’re offering one undergraduate scholarship of up to $5,000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2021 semester onwards and will be worth up to $5,000. It's open to students from any country who will be studying a bachelor’s degree abroad at a college or university in the USA.
- Applications open: December 2021
- Applications close: 31 August 2022, 12:00 CEST
- Finalists notified: From 1 November 2022
- Winner announced: From 15 November 2022
- Scholarship paid out: Fall 2022 semester
Wondering how to apply for this scholarship and study a bachelor's in the USA?
To be considered for this great scholarship, you'll need to submit your completed application by 31 August 2022 at 12:00 CEST.
The application consists of:
- Filling out a short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) that answers the question: Why did you choose the USA as a study abroad destination, and how will it help you to shape your future?
Please note: applications need to be submitted in English. Applications in other languages won't be considered.
If you're selected as a finalist, you'll be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into a university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof that you've finished high school in the form of a copy of your transcript
- A copy of your passport to prove your identity
It's very important that all copies of documents are color scans. Please have these documents to hand should you be selected as a finalist. You'll have seven days from the time we tell you that you're a finalist to send us this documentation.
If selected as our winner, you'll need to:
- Tell us that you want to accept our scholarship within 7 days of being told that you're our winner
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
To apply for our scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a college or university in the USA.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a bachelor's-level degree starting in the Fall 2021 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either on campus or online via distance learning from an institute based in the USA.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the college or university, including:
- Holding a valid transcript from your high school
- Meeting any language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You mustn't be a US citizen and you can't currently reside in the USA unless you're currently studying abroad.
- You must be at least 18 years old by the time of the application deadline (31 August 2021).
Our ideal candidate
Are you the next globally-minded adventurer?
If you’re planning on taking the leap and studying abroad for your undergrad, we already know you have a courageous and adventurous spirit. But what else are we looking for in a candidate?
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- A high academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades that showcase this
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Cost/funding for participants:
Scholarship worth is up to $5,000.
There is only one scholarship available per round. This will be awarded to one individual.