Our team of over 230 talented and dedicated professionals develop, maintain and optimize websites ensuring they are well-designed and can be navigated intuitively. All content is tailored to experienced or interested players – we provide accurate, transparent, informative and up-to-date content around all aspects of igaming.
Why work with us at iGaming.com?
Because we are working to make a difference!
Not only are we driven to provide the best experience for our users and exceed our partners’ expectations, we know that our team is our most important asset. Therefore, we focus on creating a work environment where everyone can learn new skills and further develop their career – be it inhouse workshops, training plans, online courses or external trainings. And we excel by providing a good work/life balance – giving you the flexibility to work where and when you want and much more. In fact, you can decide if you want to work remotely or from one of our offices, for example our Berlin office.
We are continuing to grow and are hiring on all levels – Juniors, Experts and Managers: We want to expand our team! We are currently looking for a Junior On-page SEO Manager.
These tasks await
- Perform research and competitor screenings to define target keywords that fit company website structures.
- Perform and approve On-page SEO checks according to internal guidelines.
- Implement basic technical SEO.
- Comprehensive page-content, element and meta tag optimization.
- Apply and optimize On-page SEO linking strategies.
- Communicate SEO “fixes” to in-house teams and freelancers.
- Monitor and report task/project results.
- Attend regular learning sessions.
- Find resources to stay informed about SEO news and market evolution.
- Work in conjunction with the Off-Page SEO Team as well as other teams as required.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of experience in On-page SEO.
- Positive attitude and willingness to ask questions.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of our business model.
- Understanding the role of SEO in online marketing.
- Understanding of key SEO tools.
- Knowledge about crawling settings.
- Understanding of mobile optimization.
- Able to think logically and analytically.
- Quick learner.
- Proactive, patient, and flexible in approaching new tasks and challenges.
- Eager to contribute to and work within an international team.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
We offer you
- Work/life balance: flexible working hours, remote work
- Flexibility: work from our Berlin/ Varna office, from home or anywhere in the world. Full-time or freelance
- Office life: dog and cat friendly office, open door policy, individual responsibilities, results-driven mentality
- Development: regular feedback, coaching, educational resources, career development opportunities
- Remuneration: attractive salary, remote working subsidy, regular appraisal
- Culture: growing team, highly motivated professionals from different cultural backgrounds, regular team events
- Additional benefits based on location