The European Movement Germany (EBD) is the largest network for European policy in Germany. As non-partisan coalition of 252 stakeholders from society and economy, the network EBD committed a clear pro-European mission
To support our General Secretariat in Berlin, we are regularly looking for hard-working and dedicated interns / inside, possible for a period of three months. Free internships are available again from February.
The study area includes the participation in project preparation, online editorial, public relations and association management.
What we offer
- a tempered full-time internship with flexible hours
- Activity in an interesting working environment
- a lot of room
- the work in a young and motivated team
- Experience in working with civil society organizations and in the framework of national and international networks, with authorities and institutions at national and European level as well as in dealing with public figures
- Insight into the working methods and structures of a large European network
- Leeway for their own initiatives
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What we expect
- high motivation, commitment and independence
- Interest in European politics
- familiarity with all Office applications, Access desirable
- sound knowledge of English spelling and secure
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
We pay interns an adequate allowance.