Does making a difference motivate you? Do you want to be part of the global youth movement? Are you passionate about youth empowerment? Are you driven to be a part of a bigger purpose in the service of the young people? If you think you embody these values then you can apply to join us through the available vacancies listed below.
*All the vacancies are Remote/Community-basis and does not require travel, Kindly note that all the advertised jobs on this page are on a VOLUNTARY basis.
- Regional Director, Asia & Pacific
- Director, Bureau of Programme Support
- Director, Bureau of Sports
- Regional Strategic Adviser
- Regional Programme Adviser
- Regional Partnership Adviser
- Regional Communications Adviser
- Country Representative
- Oversight and Compliance Specialist
- Gender Equality
- Learning Analyst
- Policy Specialist
- Communications Analyst
About The IYF
The Fédération Internationale de la Jeunesse in English International Youth Federation (IYF), is an international non-profit youth organizations network governed by the current Statutes and the Swiss Civil Code. It is politically neutral, and non-denominational, aim to empower youth worldwide. The IYF is a part of the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Youth Network.
The IYF was founded in 2014 to oversee international youth participation, empowering youth and encouraging their engagement among the national youth associations. Member countries must each also be engaged through the world regions which is divided into five Regional Administrations: Africa, Asia & Pacific, Europe, Middle East & North Africa, and Americas and the Caribbean.
Guided by the IYF vision of empowering youth worldwide along with the Sustainable Development Global Goals, the IYF works through senior Youth Representatives from all the member countries as an advocacy group for the Global Goals among youth.
The IYF comes from the need for a collective and better understanding of what youth participation involves and how it can be implemented for the youth of all ages. A call for inclusive youth participation within community activities, governments, policy/decision makers and CSO’s makes a case for stronger gender parity and especially on young women’s participation. Focusing on the participation of other marginalized groups of youth such as youth with disabilities, indigenous youth, migrant youth, youth affected by conflict and post-conflict situations, youth affected by HIV, etc. We recognize that young people are a major human resource for development and key agents for social change, economic growth and technological innovation.
- To improve the status of youth and promote cooperation between youth associations in different countries (or persons acting in place thereof).
- To collect information about the state of affairs and practical conditions relating to youth in different countries and to disseminate such information among members.
- To increase the knowledge and understanding of youth issues among private individuals and government bodies of importance and influence, and to speak with a common voice in all matters relating to the aforementioned objectives.
- To communicate with any government or public body, and to cooperate with them or any other Institution, association or person for any purpose contributing to the attainment of the aforementioned objectives.
- To establish the conditions for successful knowledge and technology transfer within the particular countries and internationally via the Learning HUB, working under the supervision of the IYF Office.
- To raise the appreciation of youth achievements worldwide.
- To perform all necessary activities to encourage and promote youth empowerment.