Australia Brazil Cambodia Canada China France Germany Hong Kong Hungary India Indonesia Israel Italy Japan Korea, South Laos Malaysia Maldives Mauritius Myanmar Nepal New Zealand Philippines Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Taiwan Thailand United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Vietnam Worldwide
At Agoda, we believe that our people are our biggest strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great. We believe it, and we prove it, every day, in our lives at work and outside. We celebrate our diversity, and whether you’re into sport, music, family, or creative anachronism, at agoda you can be who you want to be.
ounded in 2005, and still headed by our co-founder, Agoda is dedicated to doing things the right way and not the easy way – something that has guided every Agoda decision since its inception, and which remains a cornerstone of Agoda’s company culture today. Teams collaborate closely, whether it’s across the room or across the world, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
Agoda became part of Priceline Group, the world’s leader in online travel and related services in 2007.
- Business development
- Content & translations
- Customer Experience
Life at Agoda
If you’re wondering what it’s like to work for Agoda – you’ve come to the right place. We try hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry, one that celebrates diverse cultures and interests, promotes good health and wellbeing, and supports the needs of a global career. We think we’ve done a pretty good job – but don’t just take our word for it. See for yourself why life’s good at Agoda.
We're multicultural and diverse
Agoda is a travel company and we want our team to reflect the diverse cultures and interests of the many travellers that we serve. We recruit people from across the world and have a team who come from over 60 nationalities and speak over 40 different languages.
We also have rhythmic gymnasts, swing dancers, medieval cosplay enthusiasts and former pop-music idols in our team, reflecting a workplace culture that welcomes and celebrates unique and creative people from all walks of life.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
How long does the hiring process take?
From application to decision, our hiring process should take up to 2 weeks for local candidates and 4 weeks for international candidates. If you receive an offer and are based locally, you can expect to come on board after 2 weeks of accepting the offer.
For international candidates relocating to a different country, you can expect to come on board after 4 to 8 weeks of accepting the offer depending on visa processing and relocation arrangements.
I cannot speak Thai. Can I still apply for positions at Agoda Bangkok?
Yes, Agoda’s business language in all office locations is English. However, roles that require market-specific language skills will be listed in the job description. We also offer Thai language classes for expat staff who relocate to Bangkok.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
We get support for the things that matter to us
- Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits program to complement your life at Agoda, including: insurance, provident fund contributions, relocation support, staff discounts on Agoda products and more.
- Health and Wellbeing - We believe that healthy people are happy people and support health and fitness initiatives like all-company sports days, running and cycling clubs, and high-energy team building challenges.
- Learning & Development - We work hard to provide our people with opportunities to develop their careers and professional skills through online learning and instructor-led training.
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Our people are passionate about causes that give back to the community and so are we. We provide support to CSR initiatives like blood donation drives, charity marathons, fundraising cycling events and more.
- We live and work where most people only holiday - Our operating headquarters are based in the Thai capital of Bangkok, where we employ over 1,000 people from around the globe. While it’s 30°+ outside, Agodans don’t sweat, knowing they have the coolest jobs out there. If you’re successful at getting a role based in Bangkok, we’ll provide relocation support for you and your family to help you move and settle into your new environment.