Argentina Australia Belgium Brazil Canada Chile China Denmark Finland France Germany Hong Kong India Indonesia Italy Japan Korea, South Malaysia Mexico Netherlands Nigeria Norway Poland Russia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland Thailand Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America
If you're an ambitious undergraduate or have been working for a couple of years out of college, if you yearn to work with the brightest, most curious minds, then we’d love you to join our team in the prestigious role of Bain associate consultant (AC). In this role, you will make an impact from day one, continually building new skills and addressing new problems. The training and support you’ll receive will be second to none, and as a Bain AC you'll embark on a global career path that will help you to maximize your potential with skills that are applicable to all career trajectories in any industry.
At Bain, we have a long tradition of excellence in helping the world's top organizations solve their toughest challenges—and our global team of ACs form the backbone of this success. And after years of 15% growth, year over year, we are currently hiring for our largest intake ever!
As a Bain associate consultant, your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will begin as a generalist and be placed in the thick of the action, as you work side by side with some of the best in the business. Every day is different, but here's just a sample of the things you can expect to experience and accomplish:
- Provide clients with powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and drive change.
- Work as a member of case teams in roles that vary according to the team’s objectives.
- Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to case team members.
- Interview clients' customers, competitors, suppliers and employers; this work then becomes the basis of the case team's strategic recommendation.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The following are general qualifications and abilities required for the consultant position at Bain. Please check the local office page for any additional requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from a renowned educational institution
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- A robust analytical skill set, an endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking the impossible
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, but please check the local office page for any additional language requirements