United Kingdom Worldwide
Of the thousands of people PwC hires each year across our network, some of them are experienced professionals seeking to further develop their skills and experience, while others are students looking to start their career with us. Each of them joins PwC for their own reasons, but usually they’re attracted to the quality of our client base, the variety of work we do, the investment we make in our people’s development and opportunities to work internationally.
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That's why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us.
Building trust in society and solving important problems
With offices in 157 countries and more than 276,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Some facts about PwC:
- In FY19, PwC firms provided services to 85% of the Global Fortune 500 companies and more than 100,000 entrepreneurial and private businesses.
- 69,734 people joined PwC firms around the world in FY19
- For the year ending 30 June 2019, PwC’s gross revenues were US$42.4 billion.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Our culture and benefits
From empowering mentorships to customised coaching, PwC provides you with support to help you develop your career. You’ll work with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to solve important problems. Are you ready to grow?
- Flexible work: Options to work in a way that suits you and your lifestyle
- Inclusive culture: An environment that encourages and celebrates diverse perspectives
- Professional development: Opportunities to develop as a leader and to reach your full potential
- Career growth: New ways to grow your skills including digital, no matter what you do for work
- Relationships: Long lasting connections with people in your office, country and the world
- Commitment to our communities: The chance to make an impact on the community in which you work
- Global opportunities: A network filled with roles and experience across more than 150 countries.
- Competitive compensation: Salaries and benefits that are aligned with the marketplace