United States of America Worldwide
Do the Most Meaningful Work of Your Career. At Facebook, we’re bringing the world closer together. But we’re just getting started—as we like to say, the journey is just 1% finished. Join us to begin your own.
World-class mentors, our open culture and opportunities to make a real impact are just a few reasons why our intern program was ranked #1 by Glassdoor two years in a row. Discover for yourself what makes interning at Facebook the ultimate learning experience.
- You'll be paired with a 1:1 mentor, receive support from your manager and have access to the entire Facebook employee community to ensure your success.
- Whether you're graduating and seeking a full-time position after your internship, or hoping to return for another internship next year, you'll be considered for a returning offer during your internship.
- We’ll help you have fun outside of work with outings to sporting events, community service opportunities, networking events with Facebook leaders and other activities.
- You'll hit the ground running—most interns ship code or contribute to real-world projects in their first week.
- In addition to the benefits full-time employees enjoy, you'll receive housing assistance for the duration of your internship.
Start your career by doing something meaningful. You'll hit the ground running, learn from the best in the industry and build products for billions of people around the world. There's no limit to the impact you can make at Facebook.
ALIGN YOUR PASSIONS AND STRENGTHS
All engineers—from new grads to VPs—go through Engineering Bootcamp when they join Facebook. Bootcamp is a training program, lasting approximately 6 weeks, where you gain insight into the range of engineering work happening across Facebook, identify your passions and strengths, and align them to a team where you'll have the most impact.
Give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
At the Facebook company, we are constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world. That’s why it’s important that our workforce reflects the diversity of the people we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps us make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.