Belgium Canada Czech Republic Hong Kong Hungary South Africa United States of America Worldwide
P&G is always looking for the best and brightest from universities and colleges around the world. Our success starts with students in the classroom. And many of them take their first step toward a career at P&G before even walking across the graduation stage. So, why should you join us?
Jump-start your job experience with an internship at P&G. You’ll work side by side with some of the industry’s leading experts as you make valuable contributions to our family of brands. Some of our best professionals even started right here as interns and continued to work their way throughout our business. You must be currently enrolled in an undergrad, master's or doctorate program to be selected for our program.
- How you start your career matters - Ready to get to work on some of the world’s biggest challenges? Let’s go. From the moment you step through the doors at P&G, you’ll be immersed in a leadership-driven culture as you develop new skills for success.
- Make a global impact from day one - Want to know more about our global business culture? You’ll experience it firsthand. With offices in over 70 countries, we offer a diverse range of opportunities to fit your skills and needs.
- Have fun while making a difference - Looking to meet new people? We employ some of the best. Many of our people started together as interns and new grads, and worked their way up alongside one another. You’ll be given meaningful responsibilities and the chance to network with some of the industry’s top experts.
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Lenor®, Jar®, Always®, Head&Shoulders®, Pantene®, Aussie®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®.
- #1 on the list of the best FMCG companies for leaders by ChiefExecutive magazine
- #10 on the list of the World's Top Employers for New Grads by CNNMoney
- #17 among the “World’s Most Admired Companies” and
- #1 in our industry (Soaps and Cosmetics) by Fortune
- #11 on its list of Employee Choice Awards for Best Place to Work 2015 by Glassdoor
We are sure we have the right opportunity for you, right now!
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Our career areas:
- Brand: Communications
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK)
- Brand: Design
- Brand: Marketing/Brand Management
- Finance & Accounting (F&A)
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Product Supply Engineer
- Quality Assurance
- Research & Development
- Supply Network Operations
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to build your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.