Germany United States of America
Innovation power, unrivalled expertise in all aspects of risk and a sound financial footing: These are the strengths Munich Re stands for when customers face extraordinary risks. As pioneers in risk assessment, we drive the digital transformation of the global insurance landscape, expanding products and services as new forms of risk emerge. From space rocket launches to cyberattacks to pandemics, we take care of risks while you take care of business.
Your global career in reinsurance starts here. Joining Munich Re puts you at the heart of a global and diverse network determined to bring forward real change. Take the first step and unlock your future!
Munich Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, primary insurance and insurance-related risk solutions. With unparalleled global and local expertise, our teams find creative solutions to even the most challenging risk scenarios. Their knowledge, experience and skills form the backbone of our business success and enable our brands to provide world-class service.
Why kickstarting your career at Munich Re is a great idea?
- Transform the world of risk - Disrupt the insurance industry and make tomorrow’s world insurable today
- Fuel your career - Expand your professional network, gain technical expertise, and enhance your leadership skills
- Join a great team - Collaborate with top experts from 80+ fields, from data science and IT to engineering, legal and finance to push the boundaries of what’s possible
- Benefit from a culture that thrives on lifelong learning - Add skills and qualifications by joining our career development programmes open to employees across the world
A variety of local internships are available at Munich Re offices across the world, offering work experience and insight into the world of reinsurance.
In a world of globalisation, social change and markets in flux, we take a targeted approach to supporting our employees in their professional and personal development.
We don’t just look for a degree or experience in an area of expertise. What matters to us? Your ability to contribute to our shared goals and your commitment to excelling in your chosen career.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We celebrate the diverse voices of our people across the world. We design development programmes, build our teams and cultivate leaders in the spirit of an inclusive culture where every person can grow and be the best they can be. Diversity fuels innovation. When different perspectives, experiences and ways of thinking come together they spark ideas.
- You are an expert passionate about your field and curious to explore new horizons.
- As a team player with excellent communication skills you thrive in diverse settings.
You are all this, and more?
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- International roles - We offer various long- and short-term global assignments on our many global teams
- Career development - We provide training, programmes, and mentoring for employees to enhance their skills and knowledge
- Flextime - We believe in a healthy balance. We offer various options to help employees build their careers in line with their personal life
- Compensation and benefits - We offer competitive benefits packages and incentives across our different businesses