Germany Luxembourg Netherlands
RiverBank is a specialised lender dedicated to financing Small and Medium Enterprises with a focus on Benelux, Germany and France. RiverBank operates under a full European Banking License allowing it to cover all European countries.
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. As experienced bankers, we commit the bank's balance sheet to grant loans which we analyse using a fundamental credit approach. As a fintech player, we digitally source, process and monitor the loans. Riverbank is growing fast both organically and through acquisitions.
As a young company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work.
RiverBank will offer an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our culture will promote diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment, represented by more than 10 nationalities. RiverBank’s origination department aims to originate loans through a network of distribution partners. Whether you’re interested in fintech, financing SME, origination and marketing work, aspects of credit analysis, B2B distribution or working for a high growth, dynamic firm, RiverBank offers a unique opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of skills and experiences in parallel.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in financial services
- Provide marketing and analytical support to team members in the origination group
- Perform market research
- Project work testing new software integration in core banking system and ongoing enhancements
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and experience
- In pursuit of a bachelor or master degree
- Strong desire to gain an understanding of financial services and fintech, keen interest in IT and new technologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys team work in a fast growing environment
- Fluent in English and German (Frankfurt office) or Dutch (Amsterdam office)