If you have the drive, talent and enjoy taking on responsibility, we will give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. In DSV, we are looking for young people who are ambitious, curious and willing to learn, develop and grow - people with a desire to join a winning team in the transport industry.
Become a freight forwarder
- The programme for young freight forwarders in DSV is a 2-year journey
- During the two years, you will receive a lot of practical “on the job” training in a local DSV department
- The theoretical part of the programme consists of 8 different modules conducted by a Danish business school.
- During the programme you will also receive training from experts within the industry and the business.
- You will have regular follow-up meetings with your immediate manager in order to ensure that you are “on track” and that you improve your skills according to the plan.
- You will complete a final project followed by an exam
- When you have passed the exams, you will receive a formally recognised qualification to proves you are a fully skilled DSV freight forwarder
We provide and manage supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day – from the small family run business to the large global corporation. Our reach is global, yet our presence is local and close to our customers. 45,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high quality services. Founded in 1976 DSV is now one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The programme is flexible depending on your background and prior education.
However, we expect that you:
- Enjoy working in a busy and unpredictable environment
- Are driven by results and by improving yourself
- Are interested in providing excellent service to our customers
- Are proactive and self-confident
- Understand numbers and enjoy finding creative solutions to challenges
- Are a good team-player
- Are fluent in English
If you recognise yourself in the description above and you are ready to begin a career in DSV, please send us your CV and cover letter.